• Knowledge and demonstrated application of organization effectiveness principles, management and leadership development principles, organizational change management, culture assessments, organization design, team effectiveness, assessment methodologies and tools, coaching and consulting, OD principles, and metrics and analytics.
• Proven track record of helping to drive cultural change in an organization.
• Solid proficiency in organization assessment and design
• Familiar with competency models and career development framework development
• Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple, often conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong project management skills and success managing developmental programs.
• Possess a motivation for action including a desire to a standard for excellence and a sense of thoughtful urgency.
• Demonstrate excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with significant experience presenting to audiences of all levels and size. This includes the ability to provide coaching, facilitation, and training in consultation with HRBPs.
• Demonstrate executive presence/ maturity and flexibility in relationships with senior organizational levels.
• Demonstrate positive, can-do attitude, energetic, enthusiastic and goal-oriented.
Willingness to travel.
• HR business partner experience
• Advanced degree in Organization Effectiveness/Organization Development
• Performance management
• Workforce strategy
• Organization Design and development
• Lean/Six Sigma
• BS/BA in Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, or Industrial Psychology
• MBA or MS in the above fields strongly desired