PeopleAnswers, a leader in web-based behavioral assessment and workforce technologies, is seeking a Behavioral Analyst to support the needs of our growing client community. As an individual contributor, this role will challenge your analytical and problem solving abilities in a wide variety of industries and engagements. The Behavioral Analyst role directly impacts our client satisfaction and company growth through collaboration with PeopleAnswers Customer Relationship and Sales teams to implement successful selection and development software programs. The right candidate will be comfortable analyzing and communicating complex performance data and behavioral assessment information to both sophisticated and non-technical audieiences.Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze a wide variety of human capital metric and behavioral assessment data.
- Develop and interpret technical reports as required to support client needs.
- Provide support and interpretation on all technical aspects of behavioral science.
- Oversee validation projects throughout the client life-cycle.
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage client engagements and deliverables.
- Develop and implement sound but practical client-centric solutions.
- Minimum travel is required.
PeopleAnswers offers a competitive salary with an aggressive bonus plan commensurate with experience. Position is based in Dallas, TX.