Leading Edge Consortium on High Potential Talent
Mark your calendar for the 14th Annual Leading Edge Consortium (LEC), "High potential: Identifying, Developing & Retaining Future Leaders." The event will be held at the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel, October 19-20, 2018 with pre-consortium workshops held on October 18. Pre-eminent thought leaders, scholars, and seasoned practitioners will share best practices, along with practical and strategic applications to take back to your organization.
Workshops and sessions will cover a wide range of topics linked to the high potential lifecycle, including comparison of high potential frameworks, identification and assessment of high potential talent, high potential leadership development, program design and integration, and the future of high potential talent management.
Key benefits of the 2018 LEC Conference on High Potentials include:
- A seminal gathering of 300 key thinkers and decision makers in this area
- Opportunity to network with thought leaders in unique settings (aboard the USS Constellation!)
- Heavy focus on application – learnings directly applicable to your organization
- Engaging/interactive session formats
- Future focused topics aligned with changing business needs and HiPo initiatives
- Outstanding workshops from leading HiPo practitioners and researchers on identifying, assessing, developing HiPo talent and building HiPo programs
- Case studies from successful HiPo initiatives and programs in leading corporations.
Find more information here.