Deadline for Nominations September 30
Nominations are now open for elected positions on SIOP’s Executive Board. SIOP voting members should have already received an email outlining the details. The deadline for nominations is midnight EDT on September 30. All nominees must be members in good standing (current dues paid).
We are seeking nominations for the following Executive Board positions:
- External Affairs Officer: Responsible for External Relations, International Affairs, and Visibility Committees
- Professional Practice Officer: Responsible for Professional Practice and State Affairs Committees
- Instructional and Educational Officer: Responsible for Education & Training and CE Committees
This is an important part of ensuring strong leadership for the future of SIOP, so your nomination of qualified candidates is appreciated. If you can't remember your username and password go to the site and request that they be e-mailed to you. Or call the SIOP Administrative Office at (419) 353-0032.
Elections Committee Policy on Nominations:
- In each case of nominations, the people with the top number of nominations will be on the ballot.
- For the office of President-Elect the top five member-nominated candidates will appear on the ballot.
- For the Officers-with-Portfolio positions, the top four member-nominated nominees will appear on the ballot.
- In the case of ties, the Elections Committee will choose among the tied candidates randomly.
For more information regarding SIOP Election Procedures, please click here