Help Expand Access to and Readership of SIOP’s Premier Journal
Help SIOP expand access to its premier journal, Industrial and Organizational Psychology: Perspectives on Science and Practice(IOP). Recommend the journal to your library today!
IOP, an official publication of SIOP, is now in its sixth year of publication as a journal dedicated solely to the topic of industrial-organizational psychology. You can help get this publication to others with an interest in I-O psychology and spread the word about important issues in the field by recommending it to your library.
“IOP has become a top forum for exploring big ideas in I-O psychology, and it represents a great way to convey to what we do, what we are concerned about, and what we have to offer to a broader audience,” explained IOP Editor and SIOPFellow Kevin Murphy. “Recommending IOP to your library is a wonderful way to increase the visibility of the science and practice of I-O psychology.”
It’s easy to suggest IOP. You can ask your university or local library to subscribe to the journal by filling out a form on the publisher’s website here. Check the boxes that represent the reason you would like your library to purchase a journal subscription:
- Reference- I will refer to this publication(s) frequently for new research articles related to my work.
- Student reference- I will be referring my students to this publication(s) regularly to assist their studies.
- Benefit to library's collection- My assessment of this publication's content and direction is very high. Its acquisition will add to the library's success in fulfilling department, faculty, and student needs.
- Own affiliation-I am a member of the publication's editorial board. I therefore support it strongly and use it regularly in my work. I will regularly recommend articles to colleagues and students.
- Author- I am the author/editor/contributor to this publication.
The details you provide in the form will then be sent to your librarian, and SIOP’s journal will be available to all library patrons, expanding access to and readership of this useful and informative publication.
More information about IOP, including online access for paid members and submission guidelines, can be found on the journal page here. Subscription questions can be directed to Jen Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org. For other questions regarding IOP, including focal article suggestions, contact Editor Kevin Murphy at email@example.com.