Early Registration Ends August 29!
Your organization operates in a highly competitive environment every day. Do you have the leadership in place to ensure it prospers? The 2013 SIOP Leading Edge Consortium is your opportunity to explore successful talent management programs and methods designed to identify and develop top performers to lead your organization into the future.
“Building Future Leaders: Innovations and Trends in Talent Management” will take place October 18-19 at the Omni Richmond Hotel in Richmond, VA. This practitioner-focused 1 ½-day event will bring together thought leaders from top companies that are at the cutting edge of leadership development to discuss the best talent management practices for identifying, developing, and retaining these leaders.
The early registration deadline is August 29, so if you would like to take
advantage of this practical and enriching event, register here today!
If the popular topic and early registration discount aren’t enough to entice you, here are five ways you benefit from attending this year’s consortium:
1. Networking opportunities- The Leading Edge Consortium is unique by bringing together leading edge thinkers to examine issues in an intimate setting. Each presentation takes place in general session, conducive to interaction with presenters and networking with leaders in the field. Your fellow attendees are mid-career and senior-level SIOP practitioners with whom you can engage and discuss solutions to your most perplexing problems and challenges.
2. Knowledgeable speakers- The LEC is an opportunity to learn from notable experts on topics such as How to Use Big Data to Improve Outcomes and Talent Management Decisions, How to Implement an Array of Leadership Development Strategies and Techniques, Building the Business Case for Leadership and Talent Development, and How to Build a Talent Mindset. Among the list of impressive speakers, attendees will hear from keynotes Moheet Nagrath, Leadership Strategist at Leadership Architecture Worldwide and former Chief Human Resources Officer at Procter & Gamble as well as Brian Welle, People Analytics Manager at Google. Read the complete speaker list here.
3. Practical information for your organization- You’ll hear theory and research, but the focus is on what’s been translated into practice. You’ll hear from peers. You’ll learn about best practices as well as what’s been tried that hasn’t worked and what’s been learned from that experience.
4. Professional development-The LEC allows attendees to expand their knowledge of the field while gaining practical strategies they can take to any workplace. In addition, attendees will be eligible for continuing education credit for psychology. To learn more about CE credit, click here.
5. Because you can’t afford not to- The complexity and uncertainty in today’s business environment mandates exceptional talent in an organization’s top leadership. Given this, it is imperative that your human capital programs effectively identify and develop the future leaders who can successfully navigate the environment to foster organizational growth and prosperity. This program was developed after consultation with several respected SIOP members in senior talent roles in large organizations and consulting firms. It will offer invaluable information, strategies, and research.
We hope to see you in Richmond!