The April issue of Digital TIP,The Industrial-Organizational Psychologist, is now live! You will notice this issue looks different when you visit the page. Continue reading for highlights of recent changes that were made in response to feedback on the recently completed TIP survey.
- When you click here, you will be taken to the TIP home page. From there, you can choose how you want to read TIP! If you’d like to read it in the e-magazine format we introduced in July of last year, you can do that – but if you’d prefer to download the entire issue as a single .pdf file, you can do that instead! Go ahead and bookmark the TIP homepage – that is where you will always find the most recent issue of TIP, along with a link to all of our back issues.
2. We have added an online table of contents for the entire issue! Each article in the issue, from the Tammy Allen’s final Presidential Column through Marianna Horn’s listing of Conferences and Meetings, is available – and for each article, you can choose to be taken directly to that article in the e-magazine or to a pdf of that specific article.
The content of TIP remains strong. Just to give you a “taste” of what’s in store for you in the April issue, we have:
- Kenneth De Meuse, King Yii Tang, and Jonathan Feil conducting “A Critical Analysis of Topical Content and Authorship Trends in Applied Psychology.”
- Reflections on career and career identity issues from: Brodie Gregory, Jimmy Davis, Bernardo Ferdman, Neta Moye, and Candice Young; Nathan Gerard; and Ned Rosen.
- Jessie Olien, Alexandra Dunn, Erika Lopina, and Steven Rogelberg describing UNC-Charlotte’s Volunteer Program Assessment.
- Part 7 of the 2011 SIOP Graduate Program Benchmarking Survey Report, from Rob Tett, Cameron Brown, and Benjamin Walser.
- A description of an important SIOP initiative, The Educational Outreach Program (THEO) from Garrett Howardson, Brian Kim, Mindy Shoss, Larissa Barber, and Dustin Jundt.
- A new column on I-O Advocacy from Seth Kaplan and Carla Jacobs.
Questions, comments, or suggestions, can be directed to TIP Editor Morrie Mullins, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Jen Baker, SIOP Publications manager, at email@example.com.