SIOP Administrative Office
SIOP Mobile Planner Offers Conference Activities and Schedule on Your Smartphone
Do you want an easier way to get SIOP annual conference information on the go? Follow us on your smartphone!
The SIOP Mobile Planner is a mobile conference website featuring a searchable program, personal scheduler, hotel details, and other information about the 29th Annual Conference that is designed to be viewed on your BlackBerry, iPhone or Android. You can search the program anywhere, add your favorite sessions to your personal schedule, and view them at the conference.
The SIOP Mobile Planner includes:
- Conference Program-You can search by session title, presenter last name, presenter affiliation, content area, or day and time.
- My Plan-Your personal scheduler allows you to login with your SIOP username and password and add sessions and events to your schedule. This mobile scheduler works in consort with the online personal scheduler found on the SIOP website and is tied to your login information, so you only need to save one schedule to use on both the website and your phone. You can then view and change your schedule at the conference or export it to your calendar.
- Hotel-Provides hotel contact information and directions, so you know exactly where you are going when you get to Honolulu.
- Hours-A handy list of hours and locations for registration, placement center, and the exhibit hall.
- Activities-A listing of some of the conference’s special events and activities, including the plenary sessions and receptions. This page also includes the times and locations for these events.
- Exhibitors-An alphabetical list of conference exhibitors, including exhibit hall booth numbers and biographical information.
You can access the mobile planner at m.conference.siop.org or scan this code with your phone: