SIOP 2014-2015 Dues Deadline June 30
The new membership year has begun, and it runs from May 1, 2014 through April 30, 2015. To continue receiving the numerous benefits of SIOP membership, please make your dues payment by June 30, 2014. Unpaid memberships will be deactivated as of July 1, 2014, so make sure you renew your dues today!
Professional member dues are $100 and student and retiree dues are $50.00. You can continue your investment in your I-O career by making your dues payment online here.
SIOP is the premier international society dedicated solely to your field of work and study: industrial-organizational psychology. SIOP offers valuable benefits and resources specifically geared for I-O psychologists to help keep your career moving forward. We encourage you to take full advantage of your SIOP membership.
For a fraction of the cost of membership in other professional associations, your low dues payment of $100 (professional members) or $50 (student/retired members) provides numerous benefits:
Subscriptions to keep you up-to-date on the I-O profession
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology: Perspectives on Science and Practice (IOP), the official quarterly journal of I-O psychology
- The Industrial-Organizational Psychologist (TIP), a digital, quarterly news publication
- Newsbriefs, a monthly e-newsletter
- Affordable subscription rate for the optional, members-only SIOP Research Access service
Networking and visibility to expand your reach and contacts
- SIOP Annual Conference and Leading Edge Consortium
- my.SIOP Member Community
- SIOP social media
- Media Resources database (for professional members only)
- Committee volunteer positions
Incentives to further your career without breaking the bank:
- Significant member savings on annual conference registration fees
- 20% discount on most publications offered through the SIOP Store
- A low subscription price for resumé postings on JobNet and the Placement Center
- Grant, award, and scholarship funds exclusively available to SIOP members
Your dues dollars also allow SIOP to develop and provide new programs and services that benefit you. As one member put it, “I enjoy what I do, and SIOP helps me do it better.”
You know how important education, networking, and advocacy are to enhancing your career, so don’t miss out on these and other great SIOP membership benefits that support you in your career pursuits.
You can view the dues schedule and make your payment by following the instructions below:
- Visit www.siop.org/dues.
- Click the “Pay Dues Now” button.
- Login on the left side of the page. If you can’t recall your username or password, there is a “forgot password?” function available below the login area.
- Once logged in, click “Pay Now” and select your preferred payment method. To conserve resources, credit card payments are preferred, but payment by check is also accepted. You can print a form at that link to send in with your check.
While making your payment:
- You will have the option to add the SIOP Research Access for the low price of $50. This member benefit gives access to three EBSCO Host research databases as well as the SIOP Learning Center.
- Please consider giving an optional, tax-deductible donation to the SIOP Foundation in support of the field and future of I-O psychology. Gifts of any amount are welcome and will benefit the Advancement Fund.
Questions about membership can be directed to Tracy Vanneman at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the SIOP Administrative Office at (419) 353-0032.