Find Information About the Annual Conference on SIOP’s Mobile Planner
Do you want an easier way to get conference information on the go? Follow SIOP on your smartphone!
The SIOP Mobile Planner is a mobile conference website designed to be viewed on your BlackBerry, iPhone or Android featuring a searchable program, personal scheduler, hotel details, and other information about the 27th Annual SIOP Conference. Now you can search the program anywhere, add your favorite sessions to your personal schedule, and view them at the conference!
The SIOP Mobile Planner includes:
- Conference Program-You can search by session title, presenter last name, presenter affiliation, content area, or day and time.
- My Plan-Your personal scheduler allows you to login with your SIOP username and password and add sessions and events to your schedule. This mobile scheduler works in consort with the online personal scheduler found at SIOP.org and is tied to your login information, so you only need to save one schedule to use on both the website and your phone. You can then view and change your schedule at the conference or export it to your calendar.
- Hotel-Provides hotel contact information and directions, so you know exactly where you are going when you get to San Diego.
- Hours-A handy list of hours and locations for registration, placement center, and the exhibit hall.
- Activities-A listing of some of the conference’s special events and activities, including the plenary sessions, Frank Landy Fun Run, San Diego tours, and receptions. This page also includes the times and locations for these events.
- Exhibitors-An alphabetical list of conference exhibitors, including exhibit hall booth number and organizational information.
You can access the mobile planner at m.conference.siop.org or scan this code with your phone:
Mobile planner made possible by: