The Talent Management Consultant is responsible for supporting and implementing the overall design and development of talent strategies and building the pipeline of current and future leaders within BASF Corporation.
• This individual will be accountable for diagnosing talent management needs and designing solutions aligned to the overall HR and Business Strategy.
• Design, project manage and execute talent assessment, talent planning and development reviews and training at unit, job family and regional level.
• Be responsible for implementing value added talent management programs and processes that address the needs of the identified critical roles and their feeder positions.
• Partner and Consult with key stakeholders to deliver value BASF Corporation.
• Develop point of view on individuals in talent pool through assessment, observation and understanding of the critical talent.
• Coach and develop key regional and job family talent to accelerate readiness into roles with increasing responsibility.
• Create and sustain the momentum around leadership pipeline development through use of enhancement of metrics, analysis, trends, and systems etc.
• Lead Talent Forums, Talent Planning reviews, as appropriate. Become expert user of MyCareer@BASF and drive maintenance of this system.
• Influence Senior Executives and Human Resources without authority and across hierarchies on decisions related to talent selections, talent moves, and talent management critical processes.
• Govern and Audit key talent processes to evaluate and improve consistency and quality of talent processes.
• Require the capability to map current/future critical positions to regional talent strategy, conduct targeted assessments of performance, potential & bench-buy/build.
• Contracting skills to partner and develop working relationships.
• Organization skills to marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; Orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goal; Use resources effectively and efficiently.
• Project Management: Define, manage and deliver complex, ambiguous projects across the enterprise
• Able to design and facilitate team meetings and training modules.
• Able to effectively communicate to various levels of the organization including senior leadership, all levels of management, HR partners, and global partners.
• Creative - with the ability to think, "outside-the-box." And innovate new ways of developing and delivering experiential learning