- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, plus 10 or more years
related work experience.
- MBA or MS in Industrial Psychology or HR Development
- Leadership experience is also preferred.
- Strong relationship-building talent with the ability to
influence at the executive, business unit and organization levels
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and drive projects with a
strong results driven orientation, proven experience managing and
driving organizational change essential.
- Demonstrated Organization Development background preferred with
an ability to assess organizational effectiveness issues and
develop proactive strategic solutions.
- High-level facilitation skills with knowledge/skills in change
management, organization design models/processes and workforce
planning/succession planning and coaching
- Demonstrated talents in advanced planning/organization,
problem-solving, workforce analytics and decision-making
- Maintenance of confidentiality an absolute.
- Knowledge of company and business unit products a
- Minimal travel required (20% or less). International
travel may be included.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work
authorization by The Principal. Therefore, if you will
require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, we
cannot consider your application at this time.
This role will be based out of our Corporate Center in Des
Employment at Principal is contingent upon successful completion
of a background check.
At the Principal Financial Group, we offer a competitive total
compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package to meet
each of your needs. If you are looking for the opportunity to get
ahead in your career, apply online at www.principal.com/careers for job # 214813
to be considered. AA/EOE