The use of this official seal confirms that these activities have or will meet HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval. Unless otherwise noted, workshops and educational program blocks are currently under review.
2023 LEC Workshops 1, 2, and 3 have been approved for 3.5 HR (General) Workshop recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
- Workshop 1: Strategies to Maximize Diversity and Validity Outcomes of Talent Assessment Programs [3.5]
- Workshop 2: Demystifying AI Assessments and Bias Audits [3.5]
- Workshop 3: Evolving Leadership Assessment: Strategies for Success in Today’s Dynamic Landscape [3.5]
2023 LEC Program Blocks 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 have been approved for HR (General) Seminar recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Program Block 4 is under review.
- Program Block 1: Artificial Intelligence Applications to Assessment [1.5]
- Program Block 2: Ensuring Fairness and Driving Diversity in Assessment [2.0]
- Program Block 3: Revisiting Assessment Validity for Job Performance [1.25]
- Program Block 4: Considerations, Challenges, and Opportunities with Remote Assessment [Under Review]
- Program Block 5: Elevate and Empower: The Role and Impact of Assessments in Development [1.5]
- Program Block 6: Legal Update on Artificial Intelligence, Automated Decision Tools, and Affirmative Action [1.25]
To obtain HRCI recertification credit for the educational offerings listed above:
- Workshop: Register to attend one or more virtual Preconference Workshops. You may attend as many workshops as you like.
- Workshop : Virtual attendees must log in to ZOOM using their full name and remain logged into the workshop for the entirety of the event; partial credit will not be awarded.
- Program Blocks: Register to attend the in-person Leading Edge Consortium to receive credit for the educational program blocks.
- Program Blocks: Individuals must attend the full program block to obtain credit; partial credit will NOT be awarded.
- In-person attendees must sign in and sign out of the CE sheet for EACH program block. The CE sheet will be located in the room.
- SIOP will issue documentation with the Activity ID granting credit within 30 days post-event after verifying full attendance.