SIOP Annual Conference
April 15-17, 2021 ~ Hilton New Orleans Riverside
Call for Proposals Submission Deadline: October 14, 2020
The 2021 SIOP Annual Conference committee is diligently working to identify and select the best options for presenting an exciting, informative, and successful SIOP 2021.
Due to the evolving coronavirus pandemic and its public health and economic side effects, many details will remain unavailable until early 2021. Our plans and decisions must align with public health recommendations, government mandates, and venue restrictions over our meeting dates, so adaptability, patience, and resilience, both as organizers and as a SIOP member community, will be important as April approaches.
The Conference Committee’s current vision is to host one “hybrid” conference that will consist of:
- In-Person Live sessions from April 15-17 enjoyed by in-person conference registrants at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside, some of which will be live streamed to virtual conference registrants.
- Virtual Live sessions from April 15-17 enjoyed by in-person and virtual conference registrants, regardless of location (e.g., Hilton New Orleans Riverside hotel room, home, office).
- Virtual Asynchronous sessions available during and after the conference dates enjoyed by in-person and virtual conference registrants on-demand (similar to the SIOP 2020 offering).
Please continue to reference this webpage in the coming months. More detailed plans will be released in January as we prepare to open registration and announce the educational program.
We invite you to share questions, concerns, and creative suggestions to make the 2021 conference a success by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Whitney Botsford Morgan, Conference Chair
- Emily Solberg, Program Chair
- Scott Tonidandel, Conferences and Programs Portfolio Officer
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 419-353-0032.