2021 SIOP Early Career Faculty Consortium
We're glad you are interested in the 2021 SIOP Virtual Early Career Faculty Consortium. The discussions will be 100% virtual and will be conducted prior to the beginning of the 2021 SIOP Conference. We look forward to connecting with you during the following sessions.
Tuesday, March 30
- 2:00 pm CT Meet and Greet
- 2:30 pm CT Using Start-Up Funds & Data Collection Strategies presented by Jason Dahling (College of New Jersey) and Amanda Thayer (Florida Institute of Technology)
Thursday, April 1st - Q&A with Journal Editors (joint session with Doctoral Consortium)
- 11:30am CT Session 1 with editors from Academy of Management Journal (Laszlo Tihanyi), Journal of Organizational Behavior (Christian Resick), and Personnel Psychology (Berrin Erdogan)
- 2:30pm CT Session 2 with editors from Journal of Applied Psychology (Lilian Eby), Journal of Management (Brian Connelly), and Journal of Business & Psychology (Steven Rogelberg)
Tuesday, April 6
- 2:30 pm CT Generating and Evaluating New Research Ideas presented by Daisy Chang (Michigan State University) and Allison Gabriel (University of Arizona)
Wednesday, April 7
- 2:30 pm CT Surviving and Thriving through the Promotion and Tenure Process presented by Derek Avery (University of Houston) and Lawrence Houston (Rutgers University)
Friday, April 9
- 2:30 pm CT Mentoring & the Art of Successful Teaching presented by Tyree Mitchell (Louisiana State University) and Alicia Grandey (Pennsylvania State University)
- 4:00 pm CT Networking Virtual Happy Hour
This event may be recorded for later on-demand access by paid consortium registrants only for a limited time. Registrants acknowledge and consent to their name, image, voice, and other representation potentially being included in such recordings that will be available to their co-attendees.
Questions? Please contact:
Dr. Megan Nolan
Westchester University of Pennsylvania
Dr. Andrea Hetrick
University of New Mexico
*Names in bold are SIOP members.