CE Credit Opportunities
At this year's conference, there will be numerous CE credit opportunities. SIOP is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. SIOP maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Opportunities available with advance registration and additional fee:
Opportunities available without advance registration or additional fee (these are included in the conference registration fee):
- Thursday Theme Track with 6 credits awarded for attending the entire day's programming
- Session 2: Opening Keynote: The First Ten Years of Evidence-Based Management—and the Next
- Session 23: EBMgt as a Decision Science: Fundamentals of Evidence-Informed Decisions
- Session 39: Practicing I-O Psychology From EBMgt Perspective—Is This What We Do Now?
- Session 64: Conducting Synthetic Reviews as a Basis for EBMgt Beyond Meta-Analyses
- Session 69: Teaching I-O From an EBMgt Perspective: Frameworks, Tools, and Lessons Learned
- Session 95: Closing Keynote: SHRM President Laurence (Lon) G. O’Neil
- Saturday Theme Track with 7 credits awarded for attending the entire day's programming
- Session 217: Keynote: Corporate Social Responsibility as a Driver for Innovation and Opportunities
- Session 237: The CSR Trend in Global Business: Global Banks as Global Regulators
- Session 241: Behavioral Ethics: Linking Managerial Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Session 266: Leadership for CSR/Sustainability: A Global Perspective
- Session 286: Public Engagement: Service Learning Projects in the Classroom
- Session 289: Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at Work: Examples of CSR Practices in Organizational Settings
- Session 309: The Science and Practice of CSR: What I-O Psychologists Can Contribute
- Master tutorials with credits awarded for attending each session
- Session 4: What SNA Means: Why I-O Psychologist Will Use SNA (1.5 credits)
- Session 29: Catching Up With the Supreme Court (2 credits)
- Session 169: Integrated, Talent Assessment, Leadership Development, and Career Management (1.5 credits)
- Session 243: How to Score Biodata Measures: A Master Tutorial (2 credits)
To obtain CE credit you must sign in at the meeting room and complete pre- and post-session questionnaires. You must attend the entire session to receive credit. CE letters, which serve as confirmation of your participation in the session, will be available for pickup at the main registration desk before the end of the conference or may be requested after the conference by contacting the SIOP Administrative Office.
For more information about CE opportunities at the 2009 SIOP conference please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-353-0032.
Return to conference page