What is the Exhibitor Showcase?
|Planned Layout for 2012 Showcase
The Exhibitor Showcase is an ideal venue for SIOP exhibitors to demonstrate software programs, display Web sites, explain products, highlight new programs, or hold special presentations and book signings by authors. This is a great addition to your marketing toolbox. Rather than chasing down business leads one at a time, you can invite a whole audience of potential customers. There are a multitude of possibilities for how to use the Exhibitor Showcase to your advantage.
What new features will the 2012 Exhibitor Showcase include?
Using feedback from last year’s showcase participants, we have made many great improvements to the Exhibitor Showcase offering for the 2012 Annual Conference.
This year, SIOP will…
- promote to conference attendees prior to and during the conference the event title, presenter names, and description of what will be presented during each Exhibitor Showcase timeslot
- create more detailed signage indicating the title, presenters and description of each showcase event
- mention the Exhibitor Showcase in the printed conference program
- display the Exhibitor Showcase schedule on the SIOP web site
- supply participating organizations with promotional suggestions to help drive showcase traffic
We also have improved the physical positioning of the showcase space locating it in a central location between the exhibits and posters.
What is included in the $250 Exhibitor Showcase Timeslot fee?
- One hour use of showcase area (No additional set-up/tear-down time is provided, so please take this into consideration when setting the start and end time of your presentation.)
- Presenter platform and/or podium
- AV accommodations, including an LCD projector, screen, microphones, sound system and wired Internet
- Attendee seating, separated from surroundings with Plexiglas panels
Are there any limitations on the use of the Exhibitor Showcase?
- Organizations must be exhibitors in order to purchase an Exhibitor Showcase time slot.
- Only two slots may be purchased per showcase day.
- Timeslots are available during regular exhibit hall hours only and are on a first come, first served basis.
- The Exhibitor Showcase space is intended for organizations to give informal presentations, hold demos or signings, or the like. Any other use of the showcase should be reviewed by the SIOP Executive Director for approval.