SIOP 2013 Conference Required Submission Document Format
At the conclusion of the submission process you will need to upload your entire submission. The document you submit must conform to the following format in order for SIOP to use sophisticated software to process the submissions.
Your file should adhere to the following requirements:
- 1 inch margins, 12-point Times New Roman type, Word document
- DO NOT USE special margins or fonts, tab stops, or soft carriage returns
- Except where indicated, do not use all capital letters. It is very important to prepare this document exactly as stated below.
Your file should contain the following information (in order):
- Type of proposed session (Debate, Symposium/Forum, Poster, etc.) typed on the first line.
- The word TITLE on the second line.
- The title of the proposed session on the third line.
- A blank line.
- The word ABSTRACT on the fifth line.
- The abstract on the following lines (no more than 50 words).
- A blank line.
- The words PRESS PARAGRAPH on the new line.
- The press paragraph on the following lines (no more than 100 words).
- Several blank lines or a new page.
- The full text of the proposal, including tables, figures, and references as needed.
- If you are submitting a Master Tutorial, curricula vitae for all presenters and 3–4 learning objectives.
Blind review for posters. If your submission is a poster, be sure to omit names that could identify the author(s). Also, please go to "Properties" in the file menu, click on the summary tab, and delete any identifiers. All other submissions are NOT blind reviewed.
Return to How to Submit Your Proposal page
Return to Table of Contents