2021 APA Board and Committee Call for Nominations
The 2021 APA Board and Committee Call for Nominations form can be accessed here (https://nomination.apa.org/). You will need to login using your MyAPA account ID and password. If you haven’t yet registered for your MyAPA account or have forgotten your login ID or password, simply follow the instructions provided once you click on the link. March 1 is the deadline for submitting nominations.
Nominations are requested for the following boards and committees.
- Board for the Advancement of Psychology in the Public Interest
- Board of Educational Affairs
- Board of Professional Affairs
- Board of Scientific Affairs
- Committee on International Relations in Psychology
- Commission for the Recognition of Specialties and Subspecialties in Professional Psychology
- Committee on Rural Health
- Ethics Committee
- Finance Committee
- Membership Board
- Policy and Planning Board
- Publications and Communications Board
Please note that all APA meetings are being held in a virtual environment at least through June 30, 2021, primarily using a Zoom or other video platform. Decisions regarding in-person meetings starting July 1, 2021, will be made at a later time.
If you have any questions, please contact the Election Office via email, or by phone at (202) 336-6087. All nominations must be submitted using the online form.
- The Board of Directors encourages the nomination of those members who may be new to APA volunteer leadership or who are underrepresented in the current volunteer leadership structure.
- Self-nominations are encouraged.
- 2021 Calendar
- March 1 is the deadline for submitting nominations.
- The election slates are developed by respective boards and committees in the spring.
- The Board of Directors approves the slates at its June meeting.
- Following the June Board meeting, nominees are contacted to confirm their willingness to run, and serve, if elected, and to submit a statement to be included with the ballot.
- The Ballot is sent to members of the 2021 Council the last working day of October.
APA Election Office