Nominations for the Division 52 Awards has been extended until May 15, 2021
Division 52 has numerous and prestigious awards which are given to colleagues every year in recognition of their achievements and their international work.
Please see below a list of these awards and feel free to nominate colleagues you know who deserve recognition in the field of international psychology.
- Outstanding International Psychologist
- Outstanding Early Career Psychologist Award
- Henry David International Mentoring Award
- Denmark/Reuder Award for Outstanding International Contributions to the Psychology of Women and Gender
- Jean Lau Chin Awards for Outstanding Psychologist and Graduate Student in International Leadership Contributions (NEW)
- Anastasi Graduate Student Research Award
- Student International Research Award
We have a new award which is the Jean Lau Chin Awards for Outstanding Psychologist and Graduate Student in International Leadership Contributions. This award is to honor Dr. Jean Lau Chin, a past president of Division 52, and who passed away last year.
For more information, nomination criteria, and forms please check the Division 52 website: http://div52.net Open the Awards tab and you will find information on each award.
The deadline for nominations is May 15th, 2021.