2022 CHRO Advisory Board Announces February Meeting
Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
2022 CHRO Advisory Board
February 23, 2022 – Inclusion Made Personal
11:00 AM Eastern Time
Pat Wadors, a chief talent officer from Procore, said, “When we listen and celebrate what is both common and different, we become a wiser, more inclusive, and better organization.” At BTS, we believe that cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace will equip our employees to do the best work of their lives and to become the best version of themselves.
Lacee Jacobs, BTS Head of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, and Mac Quartarone, BTS Director, are working with organizations and leaders to help them think differently and more broadly about inclusion to reach their potential. During our time together, Mac and Lacee will share the following as it relates to DEI:
What are we hearing?
- Challenges organizations need to solve
- Most popular requested topics after realizing that unconscious bias programs are not enough
What are we celebrating?
- What's working to create a more inclusive workplace
- What mindset shifts are leaders making to have a positive impact on the people they lead
What are we learning?
- What lessons have we learned from researching, designing, developing, and facilitating this work for hundreds of leaders, including those in the C-Suite?
Tina Huff – CPO Duncan Family Farms
Mark Rohricht – SVP Fresenius Medical Care
Karen Robinson – CHRO Exemplis LLC
Eric Barger – CHRO ARC
Marcia Avedon – CHRO Trane Technologies
Matt Romond – COO & Head of HR Krav Media Worldwide
Maura Stevenson – CHRO MedVet
Richard Cober – Executive Partner Gartner
Scott Howell – CPO Vanda Pharm
Stuart Tross – CHRO MannKind
The LRP Committee will report findings from the Advisory Board to SIOP members. More information to come.