Counter-Insider Threat Social & Behavioral Science Summit 2022 (C-InT SBS Summit)
Do you have an innovative idea or research paper related to Cognitive Immunity that you want to share with the global counter-insider threat community?
In collaboration with the National Insider Threat Task Force (NITTF) and the Department of Defense Counter-Insider Threat Program, The Defense Personnel and Security Research Center’s (PERSEREC) Threat Lab announces a Call for Presenters for its third annual Counter-Insider Threat Social & Behavioral Science Summit (C-InT SBS Summit). The proposal submission deadline is April 1, 2022.
The C-InT SBS Summit 2022 is a virtual 30-day event hosted in September at sbssummit.com in support of National Insider Threat Awareness Month. We invite you to join us in creating this online body of knowledge that will be accessible to counter-insider threat and security stakeholders around the world.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Understanding Cognitive Immunity
- The importance of cognitive immunity to security professionals
- Inoculation theory
- Best practices
Thinking about Information Processing
- Biases and heuristics
- Cognitive dissonance
- Mis-, dis-, mal-information
- Independent thinking versus groupthink
- Social reinforcement
- Workplace culture
Focusing on the Future
- Foreign malign influence
- Addressing emerging technology threats
- Media literacy
- All are welcome to submit proposals.
- There are no nationality requirements.
- One proposal per person is permitted.
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Do not exceed 250 words
- Describe the problem or concept and the purpose of the presentation
- Must be received by 11:59 p.m. PST on April 1, 2022
- Email proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org as Microsoft Word files. No other file types are supported.
- Email subject line: SBS Summit Entry 2022
- Include on cover sheet:
- Presentation title
- Presentation topic of interest
- Presenter’s name, professional title, organizational affiliation(s), email, and telephone number
- Proposal word count
- Once submitted, no changes are allowed.
- Proposals that promote fee-based products will not be accepted.