Reminder: Nominations for 2023 SIOP and SIOP Foundation Awards, Scholarships, and Research Grants are Due June 30
Nominations for 2023 SIOP and SIOP Foundation awards, scholarships, and research grants are due June 30.
Don’t miss this opportunity to nominate a deserving colleague for one of SIOP’s Distinguished Awards, submit an outstanding publication or project for an achievement award, apply for a research grant or a graduate student scholarship, or submit a successfully implemented innovative HRM initiative in your organization!
Below is a list of the available awards for 2023. For detailed information on the criteria and documentation required for each award, and to submit your nomination please click here. Be sure to use this interactive poster to assist you in determining which award, research grant, or scholarship is right for you.
Please take special note of the SIOP Foundation’s new award for 2023: the Wayne Cascio Scientist-Practitioner Award. Nominees will be evaluated on the cumulative impact they have had on both the practice and science of I-O psychology.
The deadline for nominations is 11:59 p.m. ET on June 30, 2022. We look forward to receiving your applications. If you have any questions, please email Awards Co-Chairs Gena Cox firstname.lastname@example.org and Joe Kello email@example.com.
Distinguished and Career Awards
- Distinguished Professional Contributions Award
- Distinguished Scientific Contributions Award
- Distinguished Service Contributions Award
- Distinguished Early Career Contributions—Practice Award
- Distinguished Early Career Contributions—Science Award
- Distinguished Teaching Contributions Award
- SIOP Humanitarian Award
- Wayne Cascio Scientist-Practitioner Award
Achievement Awards & Best Paper Awards
- S. Rains Wallace Dissertation Award
- William A. Owens Scholarly Achievement Award
- M. Scott Myers Award for Applied Research in the Workplace
- Raymond A. Katzell Award in I-O Psychology
- Joyce and Robert Hogan Award for Personality and Work Performance
- Wiley Award for Excellence in Survey Research
- Jeanneret Award for Excellence in the Study of Individual or Group Assessment
- Schmidt-Hunter Meta-Analysis Award
- Lefkowitz Early Career Award for Humanistic I-O Psychology
- Douglas W. Bray and Ann Howard Research Grant
- SIOP Small Grant Program
- SIOP International Research and Collaboration (IRC) Small Grant
- James L. Outtz Grant for Student Research on Diversity
- Hebl Grant for Reducing Gender Inequities in the Workplace
- Graen Grant for Student Research on Leaders and Teams
- Zedeck-Jacobs Adverse Impact Research Grant
Scholarships and Fellowship
- Leslie W. Joyce and Paul W. Thayer Graduate Fellowships
- SIOP Graduate Student Scholarships
- George C. Thornton, III Graduate Scholarship
- Benjamin Schneider Graduate Scholarship by the Macey Fund
Organizational Award cosponsored by SIOP and SHRM and their Foundations