Dues Payment Schedule
SIOP dues are $110 for professional members (Fellows, Members, and Associates) and $55 for Student Affiliates and Retired statuses.
- All memberships are based on our fiscal year and run from July 1-June 30.
- Membership dues are individual, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- SIOP is an individual membership organization. We do not offer corporate memberships or group discounts.
- Prorated memberships are not available for those joining outside the regular May to June renewal time. Beginning in early May, all current members owing dues are sent membership renewal notices via e-mail. Membership dues must be paid by June 30. All unpaid memberships are deactivated on July 1. Individuals with deactivated memberships will no longer receive membership benefits, including access to the member directory, the ability to submit conference proposals, eligibility for committee service, and more.
The following conditions apply for those making dues payments outside of the May and June renewal window (for instance, new members or those rejoining SIOP after a membership has lapsed):
- If you make a dues payment between July 1 - February 28 (or February 29, in a Leap Year), your payment will count towards the current dues year. This means you WILL owe dues again by June 30.
- If you make a dues payment between March 1 - June 30, your payment will count towards the coming dues year. This means you will NOT owe dues again until the following June 30.
- Student Affiliates should note that SIOP offers a 12 month grace period for you to continue at the student dues rate after you have graduated. We offer this opportunity to allow you to remain an active SIOP member while you seek professional employment.