Call for Proposals: International Perspectives of Psychology Journal Special Issue Women During COVID-19
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
International Perspectives of Psychology Journal Special Issue: Women During COVID-19
Judith Gibbons, PhD
Nancy M. Sidun, PsyD, ABPP, ATR
Jill B. Bloom, PhD
This special issue is dedicated to Jean Lau Chin, PhD, former Div52 President who was an early victim of the COVID virus.
This issue will focus on global women’s experiences during the COVID pandemic and will address the UN SDG goals; these articles will have a direct impact on number 5, gender equality, and will indirectly address these additional SDGs 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 16, and 17.
- Women’s stories around the world, e.g., mothering, work, family dynamics, domestic violence
- Women leaders in addressing the COVID crisis
- Unequal gender consequences of policies
- Women’s role in their children’s education
- Social and emotional growth of children
- Pregnancy during COVID
- Women’s access to healthcare
- Vulnerable populations (e.g., racial, ethnic, age, economic condition)
- Food insecurity
Submissions can be qualitative, quantitative, mixed methods, or critical analysis of the literature.
100-word proposal abstract due Proposal due: 09 SEP 2020 to the following: Judith.email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com