LEC Keynote Speaker Ben Schneider to Address Strategic Talent Management
Keynote Speaker Ben Schneider will pull from his vast experience in climate and culture, employee engagement, service quality, and personality when discussing strategic talent management at the 2022 SIOP Leading Edge Consortium (LEC).
The LEC is known for providing attendees the opportunity to network, learn, and exchange information about the most pressing issues and current topics impacting I-O psychology practice today. This year’s event, “Rethinking Employee Experience,” will be no different.
Schneider is professor emeritus of psychology at the University of Maryland and has also taught at Michigan State, Yale, and Bar-Ilan University (Israel, on a Fulbright). He has published more than 125 professional journal articles and book chapters, 13 books, and has been an active consultant. He will share research evidence from several projects in support of a holistic framework of strategic talent management practices during his keynote address, helping attendees to rethink the employee experience and how it manifests in their organizations.
The consortium will feature more than 30 top speakers with backgrounds in practice, research, and higher education. Through case studies, panels, data presentations, and Q&A sessions, attendees will learn about:
- data on what employees want from their work experiences today
- how organizations are improving employee well-being
- inclusive models for development, advancement, and pay
- how we must equip organizations to manage through disruption
The LEC also includes the opportunity to add on one or two of three exciting workshops:
- Workplace Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, & Belonging: New Perspectives, Insights, and Actions
- Mental Health in the Workplace: The Critical Role of Managers
- How Leaders Create Organizational Agility and Resilience: It’s Not What You Think
Register today to learn how organizations are addressing and adapting to workforce challenges and what organizations have learned about developing agility and resilience along the way.
Preconsortium workshops: Oct. 6
Consortium: Oct. 7-8
Loews Atlanta Hotel