Students Are the Future of I-O Psychology
- If you are an undergraduate or graduate student with an interest in industrial-organizational psychology, you can become a SIOP Student Affiliate member (even if you are not in an I-O program). We have much to offer our Student Affiliates!
- The benefits of membership can be found here, and the criteria and application are available at http://www.siop.org/Membership/Criteria. If you have questions about Student Affiliate status in SIOP, please contact Jayne Tegge, Membership Services Manager, at email@example.com.
Resources for Students
- Graduate Training Program Information (GTP listing with criteria search, Gateway to I-O Programs, internship and program ranking information)
- I-O Career Paths (Want help in deciding which area of I-O psychology is right for you? Try this helpful tool to decide if your interests and talents are best suited for academia, consulting, government, or industry.)
- Jobs in I-O Psychology
- Free I-O Psychology Webinars
- Building Better Organizations: Become an Industrial-Organizational Psychologist
- Science for a Smarter Workplace (YouTube video)
- Looking for scholarships? SIOP has some available HERE.
- The Top Five Challenges International Students In I-O Face and How to Overcome Them
- What to Expect When You Are Applying: Advice From Current Students and Faculty
Announcements for Students
Looking for an I-O psychologist to interview for a class project? The SIOP Media Resources database is the tool you need!
Calls and Announcements: Conferences, awards, calls for papers, and other news