This job listing is not available.
Open Until Filled
Workforce Metrics Consultant
American Family Insurance
Please apply here: Workforce Metrics Consultant
At American Family Insurance, we’re driven by our customers and employees. That’s why we provide more than just a job – we provide opportunity. Whether you’re already part of our team in search of a new challenge or new to our company and ready for what’s next, you’re in the right place. Every dream is a journey that starts with a single step. Start your journey right here. Join our team. Bring your dreams.
Provides analytics services to the business. Develops new insights and understands the business performance based on data and statistical methods. Analyzes business results, external market dynamics and other data sources to assess trends and develop actionable insights and recommendations to management, via understanding of the business model and the information available for analysis. Typically uses data, statistical and quantitative analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, and fact-based management to drive decision making.
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in own job discipline or field
- Leads others to solve complex problems
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- May lead functional data/analytics teams or projects
- Works with business partners in the development and delivery of key performance analysis and reporting.
- Builds and maintains various models used to project business results; enhances the model where there is business value in adjusting the models.
- Ensures analysis and reporting accuracy and integrity and explains performance drivers and provides insights into performance trends.
- Creates, executes and maintains forecasting models; speaks to the underlying assumptions and inter-workings of the model used to create the forecast.
- Communicates findings to various stakeholders and leadership with recommendations for actions to address business changes, trends, and issues.Evaluates, designs, tests and maintains data/analytics systems and make recommendations for new tools and system enhancements.
- Develops, tests, and deploys complex automated reporting solutions and automated decision analytics to replace manual business processes.
- Develop and defines standard analytics and reporting governance and communication and ensures adherence to standards.
- Provides business analysis, tool, and technique expertise.
- This position requires travel up to 10% of the time.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions, support or service
- Solid knowledge and understanding of forecasting techniques or statistical analysis or data modeling or data mining
- Demonstrated experience utilizing software tools to query and report data
- Demonstrated experience with a variety of standard reporting software packages and best practices for report deployment processes
- Demonstrated experience communicating/presenting complex and independent concepts and unbiased fact-based decision-making and financial performance
- Demonstrated experience developing complex data sets for wide-spread use
Additional Job Information:
- Ability to work with an HRIS (Human Resources Information System), preferably Workday.
- Experience in Human Resources or Industrial/Organizational Psychology preferred.
- Experience consulting with business leaders and HR professionals to understand workforce-oriented business challenges and determine how best to communicate the data in a manner to tell a story.
- Solid experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) required.
- Experience with Tableau preferred.
- Experience with Python or Trifacta preferred.
- Experience leading projects preferred.
6000 American Parkway
Madison WI, 53783
NOTE: The above information is provided by the employer. The
Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
does not verify the accuracy of these statements.