SIOP@APS 2018—Updates on the San Francisco Program
Margaret Beier, Rice University; Harrison J. Kell, Educational Testing Service; & Christopher Wiese, Purdue University
Please join the group of amazing scientists sharing their work at the Association for Psychological Science (APS) convention in San Francisco! The 2018 APS Annual Convention will be held May 24-27 at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square Hotel.
Although the symposium deadline has passed, there is still time to submit your poster by January 31, 2017 (https://www.psychologicalscience.org/conventions/annual/submit). Poster acceptances are communicated on a rolling basis. The sooner you submit your work, the sooner you’ll know if it is accepted for presentation!
In addition to an exciting APS general program (https://www.psychologicalscience.org/conventions/annual/program-2) and informative workshops (see the APS website for the list of topics), the I-O featured speakers are as follows:
- Symposium: Teams and Teamwork
- Suzanne Bell (DePaul University)
- Shawn Burke (University of Central Florida)
- Dorothy Carter (University of Georgia)
- Steve Kozlowski (Michigan State University)
- Daniel Newton (Arizona State University)
- Symposium: Technology and the Changing Nature of Work
- Tara Behrend (George Washington University)
- Alexis Fink (Intel)
- Richard Landers (Old Dominion University)
- Lionel Robert (University of Michigan)
- Invited Addresses:
- Nathan Carter (University of Georgia)
- Michelle (Mikki) Hebl (Rice University)
- Ute-Christine Klehe (University of Giessen)
Convention attendees will also be invited to join us at the I-O happy hour at APS, which is a great place to make new connections and to get a drink on us! We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!